Abstracts will be published in the conference proceedings.
Abstracts in English should be submitted as e-mail attachment (MS Word) before 30 May 2013 to e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org with annotation abstract
- Abstracts should be no longer than one A4 size page ( 350 words)
- Title should be typed in capital letters and bold
- Presenting author’s name should be underlined and bolded
- The affiliations of all authors should be included in abstract i.e. department, institution, city, country,
- Font : Times New Roman, size 12 points, single spacing.
Oral presentations will require a Microsoft Office PowerPoint format and should be submitted at the conference on a USB memory stick or CD-ROM.
Estimated time of presentation is 20 minutes.
Poster Presentation will provide an opportunity for authors to display results of their scientific work and meet with interested attendees for in-depth technical discussions.Posters will be exhibited on a poster boards.Poster session is scheduled on Tuesday, October 22.
Instructions for Preparing Poster:
- Maximum poster size: 90 cm (height) x 70 cm (width)
- A poster typically includes a short title, purpose, methods, key results and your conclusions.
- Your poster should be readable from a distance of 1,5 m
- We will provide material for attaching your poster (pins or special plasticine)
- Authors are expected to be present by their poster during the session
There is a possibility of publication of selected works in the Potato Research www.springer.com
Instructions for writing the paper can be found on the journal's web site.