The 11th ITS provides opportunities to reach attendees through a hybrid conference format. Meet face-to-face, establish your company’s presence at the conference, and reach a worldwide, virtual audience through live-streamed sessions.
We are ready to work with you on any creative sponsoring idea that promotes your brand, service or products. Our team will help sponsor to find the best option for sponsorship, thus we do not offer the standard sponsorship packages. A broad range of exclusive and non-exclusive items are available for individual sponsorship. Please refer to the examples:
- exhibit booth / exhibition space in the main hall and presentation of the logo, equipment, products, brochures, catalogues, etc.;
- sponsored presentation during sessions;
- mention at the beginning of every conference day;
- on-site and website advertisements; logo / video on the digital totems or online, before or after the scientific presentations;
- logo / advertisement in pocket programme or full programme (in paper and/or website versions);
- sponsored content (e.g. your company description) on the symposium website and / or in the symposium's materials;
- delegate bags and delegate bag insert e.g. flyers or gifts (lanyards, pads, pens, bookmarks etc.);
- prizes during special session;
- logo in e-mails to all attendees;
- right to use the IHAR-PIB logo;
- company delegate registration;
- coffee break or dinner sponsorship during an excursion on the IHAR experimental fields (Radzików);
- a full-colour announcement in the journals: Plant Breeding and Seed Science and / or Bulletin of Plant Breeding and Acclimatization Institute, which will publish the post-conference papers.
For further information, please contact the Organising Committee (e-mail: 11th.ITS@ihar.edu.pl) or Magdalena Szechyńska-Hebda (tel. 506 498 651), who is also available to discuss customized sponsorship packages tailored to best meet your specific needs.